Hey guys! For those that might be interested this build will be gracing the page of Tamiya Model Magazine International soon! I was supposed to have done it last year but life got in the way haha!

• Like 1

Just when you think it can't get any better if does, how do you do it?  You're attention to detail is exceptional how did you do the fork yoke clamp bolts? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kev The Modeller said:

Just when you think it can't get any better if does, how do you do it?  You're attention to detail is exceptional how did you do the fork yoke clamp bolts? 

Thanks Kev! I think I'm just way too fussy and I just can't settle for OOB builds which can be a little boring and mundane for me personally. The clamp bolts were done by cutting out the plastic 'bolt' part and then very very carefully drilling through perfectly straight holes through both ends then I used metal turned bolts to finishe it all off

On 24/03/2018 at 3:00 PM, imster said:

Thanks Kev! I think I'm just way too fussy and I just can't settle for OOB builds which can be a little boring and mundane for me personally. The clamp bolts were done by cutting out the plastic 'bolt' part and then very very carefully drilling through perfectly straight holes through both ends then I used metal turned bolts to finishe it all off

That's just amazing, where did you get the bolts and nuts from?

I share you're view about OOD builds I just need to get my skill level up a bit more first, being an engineer by trade it's all in the detail for me. 

5 hours ago, Kev The Modeller said:

That's just amazing, where did you get the bolts and nuts from?

I share you're view about OOD builds I just need to get my skill level up a bit more first, being an engineer by trade it's all in the detail for me. 

The nuts and bolts were from Tuner Model Manufactory (T2M) unfortunately they have gone out of business and at the moment there isnt a manufacturer who has made parts like T2M did :(

22 hours ago, andrew59it said:

It's an old post but which red did you use for the fairing?

I used Zero paints set for the NSR500 '84