Jump to content

mueller

Members
  • Content Count

    177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

mueller last won the day on December 10 2020

mueller had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

53 Excellent

About mueller

  • Rank
    Competent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. First of all I wish you all a Happy New Year And many thanks Andrew Honestly, I don't really know anymore. But I mean, I tried it first with the decals but then painted white because the lime green shone through under the white decals. On the KR 1000 I have painted, I have also made photos of.
  2. Yes, exactly which you can buff. So on it goes, painted and decals on it. Glossy clear lacquer Then still a small stand for the fairing . The stand is a fantasy product I have no idea if there was such a thing. So now I run out of pictures . Still the fork the last time with BMF after that I started to take steel tubes . Details of the exhaust . The springs are made of coiled styrene, you know, make hot and pull in the length. Cabel Simon here you can see a little bit of the cables. If you decide to build I can also provide you with pictures. T
  3. Thank you Andrew The paint is from Model Masters (Testors) Metalizer Alu . Unfortunately, the color is no longer available for purchase. Metalizer, by the way, was also used on the exhaust Stainless Steel and Gunmetal . So Simon now we come to your question about the exhaust . Very simple, the seams are made of masking tape. you have to find the right thickness for you. There are also different widths and you can then choose for yourself what suits you. Here are the glued on. What I have done in addition is with slow cyanoacrylate glue and a toothpick over the tape and the e
  4. The cladding has been prepared so far for priming . And primed . The tank showed itself the most recalcitrant. Only after several passes it was acceptable. And as you can see I split the front fairing into two parts........ a very stupid idea . Here is a picture before priming . The tank then finished painted . The surface of the paint layer was still lightly treated with 3M . Until soon :)
  5. Next are the tires and rims. central shock absorber Rear swingarm incl rims/tires and Chain Side parts painted and aged And assembled Simon here you can see well how I have laid the carburetor cables until soon
  6. Then we continue with the frame ..... Filled ,glued and painted Motor cooler installed in frame and first cables laid . Fork dechromed repainted, mounted and attached to frame Incl. Chain And Brakes Until soon :)
  7. Ok John and Simon, then I will start a short wip . Tamiya's KR500 is quite an old kit (1984). Many details are not as accurate as today's models, there was also only a PE kit from Acustion. But it is a really nice bike . The tank frame construction alone makes it something special. The exhaust must still be filled inside here Here I had still used modeling filler, today I use 2k filler or since recently a good 1K filler from Bindulin Sorry for my mess😁 Engine and rear suspension etc. Cylinder head bolts I would replace today with Masterclub bolts ,just looks better . E
  8. Conversion is progressing nicely, I like it very much. The anodized carburetor tubes and the new tire choice I also find well taken .
  9. Thanks John .πŸ˜€ Hi Simon I have searched and still get a few pictures for a WIP together. If they still have interest I will start a short WIP and hope to answer their questions there. Still have a few pictures with details I can provide them please by Messages
  10. Oh sorry, I completely overlooked your entry. I'm looking times if I still have a few pictures of the assembly. And will try to answer your questions satisfactorily.πŸ˜€
  11. I would also find that interesting, you never stop learning. Although I had with my method also for a long time no more craters in the paint. I use but also no Zeros but Standox or Mipa paints .
  12. Again absolutely worth seeing Pascal . Let you resurrect but again a little motorsport history. The BRM was unfortunately not a successful engine. As a model he makes with you but a superbe figure. I look forward to further progress.πŸ˜€
  13. Thanks John for the hint with the soap . I often have to use a translator and it is quite possible that I send someone into the desert.
  14. Yes I like very well, the details are very nicely implemented. Please more of it .πŸ˜€
  15. In any case Well solved πŸ‘
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.